Monday, August 28, 2006

New Levels

Greetings,
The Lord has spoken several things to me since a week ago. I will summarize as best I can...
"We must keep any ground we gain, and we gain ground by keeping the promises that have been given to us." The Lord reminded..."wage the good warfare with the prophecies that have been spoken". Another thing..."with each new level of victory comes a new test. Proceed through the test and take a step higher, a new level. Besides the new test to accompany each new level is also a new level of power; God's miracle working power." I believe with each new step He helps/allows us to take comes a new level of anointing.

That new level just happened last Sunday night. This is what the Lord spoke to me early Monday morning (a week ago). He said that we took a "new step" and would see a new level, new anointing (which will produce greater degree of miracles) and new tests designed by the evil one to knock us "off the steps".

Last night was different than all the rest so far. I was instructed by the Lord to have someone else lead most of the worship time and I was to be "ready" to minister in other areas. As I prepared and waited before the Lord, He spoke some things to me that I was to share that evening at the appropriate time. Here is the essence of what He told me to share:

"A new step is being taken, into a new level of anointing and authority. A new prophetic word is being given for a new level of consecration. Arise, shine, let your rising, the brilliance of the Lord, the Glory of the Lord, be seen. I have granted you this new level; though it seems awkward presently, allow the awkwardness to pass as you rely upon Me. I will arise in you! And your enemy, My enemy, will be scattered and My people gathered. The Lord is calling each of you... calling each of you to a greater degree/level of anointing and authority. See the Glory of God. See the transforming Glory of God."

"The Glory of God and the new level and step you are called to is not just to heal the sick and work miracles. The Glory of God and My assignment for you, along with the necessary anointing and authority, is to disrupt the kingdom of Darkness! The devil isn't bothered so much by healings and miracles. Some have used healings and miracles to exalt their own "ministry" and assist them in building "their" kingdom. The time for that is coming to a close. I will not tolerate such irreverance and pride. I will not allow that to continue."

"When the devil's strongholds of doubt, unbelief, despair, hopelessness, pride, etc, are disrupted, then he is bothered; he is furious. But don't hold back. It's the anointing and heaven's authority that will break every yoke of slavery. Every thing you need to build My kingdom and establish My rule is available. So...Arise and Shine".

Another phrase opened up to my understanding that goes right along with His word to me. Isaiah 60:1-5 speaks of the Glory of God being risen on His people. It says that the Glory will be seen. It speaks also of a "rising" (a brightness, a sending forth of light beams). Reading about the transfiguration of Jesus (Matt. 17) and about Mary becoming empregnated with the "seed" of God (the Spirit of God was to "overshadow" her), Luke 1:35, I saw where Peter's "shadow" in Acts 5 was actually the Glory of God, the "rising", the brilliance and shining forth of the "light" of God! The same word translated as "overshadow" in Matthew 17 was used to describe the situation in Acts 5.

Beloved brethren, it's time to follow the Lord, step to step, glory to glory, faith to faith, and SHINE FORTH! May the world see our "light" (Jesus said we're the light of the world - Matt 5) and GLORIFY our Father! It's all about Him, not us.

Go ahead, step into the place Jesus has prepared for you. You may find it awkward at first but He will help you adjust. You will discover His anointing is sufficient for anything and everything.

Pastor Jan

No comments: